Wednesday, September 21, 2011

too hot to cook


I'm a wimp.  I will admit it.  I'm positive that there are others in hotter climates, in less comfortable houses, without fans...but I still tend to get whiny when I get hot.

I also get a little bit lazy.  Mainly surrounding dinner.  I don't love meal planning much anyway, so we wind up eating the same things over & over (poor Bryan)...and when it is hot outside I pretty much toss meal planning out the window.  Jeremy tries to help sometimes...but those darn bag ties...


Compound the heat (I refused to turn on anything that generates heat) with the fact that Bryan was gone for the beginning of this week (I didn't grocery shop) and we are going out of town for the weekend (I didn't grocery shop), pretty much left us with only one option: eat out.  Not a problem.  I will take an air conditioned restaurant over a hot kitchen at my house any day.  We ate at Blue Rock BBQ.  If you haven't checked it out, you should!

Needless to say I didn't go outside & shoot any pictures of the blanket I did today.  It's cute.  I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment