Monday, September 12, 2011

Long day!

Today was a long day.  I didn't take any pictures worth sharing & that bums me out a little bit.

Jeremy & I left this morning at 9:00 to run errands & came back to eat lunch, take a nap (him), sew (me), and then leave again to run more errands until it was time to make dinner.

I have to say...he was a trooper.  I would have been grouchy, but he did it all with a cute smile.  He charmed everyone at each store we went to and just chatted and chatted with me.
My little trooper & I
Anyway, I just finished the top to a blanket I am making for a friend's friend who is going through chemotherapy right now and gets cold during her treatments.  I feel really humbled to be making a blanket that will, hopefully, make the treatments a little bit more bearable.

Now, it's time to go and talk to my husband...I don't think we've spoken more than 10 words since he came home from physical therapy today...oops!    

No comments:

Post a Comment