Monday, January 10, 2011

...starting up...

When I got a sewing machine from my grandma and started to play around with it, I never thought that I would start crafting things to sell!  
I made my son a small quilt out of scrap fabric from his nursery and it turned out to be the perfect size for his carseat...not too bulky, but still covered up his lap and toes.  It wasn't until a friend from church mentioned that people might be interested in buying them that I got the thought into my head. 
So, here I am, starting a little at home business selling what I call "Car Seat Quilts."  I have a small (but growing) inventory of quilts that I have premade, but will take custom orders too.
The premade quilts are $15 (plus shipping) and the custom orders are $20 (plus shipping).  If you're interested, check out my Facebook page (WeeWants) or e-mail me at weewants@gmail.com

Here's to a new adventure in 2011!

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I love them :) Now I just need a baby and a car seat. You will have to wait a couple years for my order. - Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. very excited for you! Let me know if you need help with anything!

    -Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I am excited too! Spread the word :0)

    ReplyDelete