Wednesday, January 26, 2011

...current inventory...

As orders are coming in, fabric is going out! 
Until I totally figure out how I am going to manage my inventory, fabrics are coming & going quickly...so excuse the ever changing inventory pictures! 

The fabric "collections" shown are available for $15.  This means that the quilts will be approximately 24"x24" finished. 
If you want a name sewn on the quilt (see picture), it will be $0.50 per letter.
Additional rows can be added for $2 per row. 

Hopefully you see something you like!  If not, e-mail weewants@gmail.com and we can create a custom quilt for you!

Example of a standard sized quilt with name added.

Eggplant, yellow dots (on white), blue gingham, blue squares (on white)

Bugs

Firefighters.  Coordinating fabrics will be chosen by me.

This is a collection of fabrics I found.  The quilt will be larger than standard size.  $30.

Owls.  Coordinating fabrics will be chosen by me. There is enough fabric for 2 quilts.  

Elephants.  Coordinating fabrics will be chosen by me.  There is enough fabric for 2 quilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment