Tuesday, January 25, 2011

...overwhelmed...

I am feeling a little overwhelmed.  All in a great way, but overwhelmed none-the-less. 

Since the end of 2010 I have had a bunch of orders and am thinking that this little project is going to turn into something bigger.  Which has lead me to start thinking about what is next.  Do I open up a shop on etsy.com?  Do I start an online store? Do I just keep doing things the way I'm doing them?

My gut and head (and husband) are telling me to register a domain name and start a website...but I have no clue where to go from buying & registering the domain name. I have grand ideas for a website, and I am hoping that they'll be able to translate from my head to the page!


All of these things are coming fast & furious...I'm excited, anxious and overwhelmed all at the same time!  Wherever this takes me, I am grateful for the response I've gotten and am blessed to have a husband that puts up with me sewing in the middle of his shows :0) 

2 comments:

  1. my friend did a site from me, but she said you can use the templates on bigcartel.com - they have a "free" option too! check it out!

    if you dont want to commit to starting a site (i would still register a domain name if i were you) than etsy is a great option to let people buy your stuff easily...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I registered a domain name last night! Now all I have to do is figure out the designing & building part!

    ReplyDelete