Sunday, January 30, 2011

...how it all started...

Yesterday my baby boy turned 8 months old.  I sat with him in his bedroom listening to him babble to his "baby friend" in the mirror and wondered "where have the 8 months gone?" 

It is so amazing to me how much he has grown and changed since he was born...and the 8 months have flown by!

He was the first "customer" for WeeWants, so I thought it would be appropriate to share a picture of him and his blanket :0) 


Since I started this adventure I have had a number of happy customers!  I am feeling SO blessed that this little craft project that was made with love for my son, has turned into something that is bring other wee ones so much happiness!
...check out his mommy's website & blog at www.e-mariedesigns.com!  She makes some amazing hairpieces :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment