Monday, March 7, 2011

...stalled...

After a couple of weeks of no sewing happening at my house...I have gotten a few orders and am getting the sewing machine back out!  I'm also trying to figure out my next steps...I know...I thought I had it all figured out.  I was planning on starting up a web page (and still will eventually), but now I'm considering opening a shop on www.etsy.com and trying that out.  These changes are all in an effort to "unstall" me...

I've updated my Facebook page (search WeeWants) and my blog with new fabrics and quilt examples.  I've also included how many quilts are available from that particular fabric.

Pricing hasn't really changed:
Choose any of these "collections" for a premade quilt.
Premade quilts are:
6 squares x 6 squares
$15
...name added for $0.50 per letter
...extra rows can be added for $2 per row

Tell me what colors/patterns or pick fabrics for a custom quilt.
Custom quilts are:
6 squares x 6 squares (starting size)
$20
...name added for $0.50 per letter
....extra rows can be added for $2 per row

Payments can be taken through Paypal.   I will send an invoice when you place your order.  Orders will not be started until payment is received.

No comments:

Post a Comment