Sunday, February 5, 2012

Shower #1 (of 3)

A few weeks ago I had the privilege of throwing a baby shower for one of my closest friends.  She is welcoming a baby girl in less than a month (at the point of the shower there were about 2 months before baby). 

The shower was a great success.  Her mother in law was willing to host it at her home & took the table decorating to the next level, there was a great team working to get food & other decorations together... It was beautiful! 






We had a great time together eating & talking and then were able to spend some time encouraging my friend and praying for her. 

Then of course came the presents...lots & lots of pink things!  She is going to have one of the best little girls around!  

And if you are wondering about a blanket (since that is what most of the posts are about)...I made one...it was really cute.  I'm going to blame my baby brain on the fact that I didn't take a picture of it.  Hopefully when little N gets here, we will be able to have a picture of her with her blanket.  For now, her big brother is enjoying it while mommy is trying to keep it away from him!  

I cannot wait for shower #2 next weekend for another one of my great friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment