Wednesday, November 30, 2011

...entering a busy, busy time...

I realize that it's been a really long time since I blogged and feel like I have some explaining to do...

At the beginning of October my husband and I found out that we are expecting baby #2!  So, needless to say, for October & November I was wiped out.  Taking care of a toddler & being pregnant is no joke.  Not much work got done...but it needed to because...

On December 7th WeeWants will be a vendor at the Appel & Frank Holiday Boutique in San Francisco.  I have been sewing during every nap time, after Jeremy goes to bed & any other chance I get!  Hopefully I have plenty of stock to take with me!  I am one of two vendors that will be selling anything related to babies at this event...so it should be a great evening! 

Check out this link to a story about the boutique: http://m.examiner.com/exSanFrancisco/pm_75724/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=BdQ3KHw4

WeeWants had a great photoshoot with Lem Malabuyo and he captured some great images of a few of my favorite wee ones with a sampling of the blankets I will have at the boutique.








...bring on the holidays!  It's going to be busy, but everything will be worth it! 

1 comment:

  1. Melissa,
    This is awesome! Another crafty woman at heart - I love it! At the top of my to-do list right now is to learn how to sew (got a new sewing machine), so you are inspiring me :) I do many other random crafts, but somehow sewing never made it into the repertoire, so I think its about time!
    ~Aubrey

    ReplyDelete